Pure Ameracauna or EE?

Jun 1, 2021
Hey. I have the opportunity to get one of these boys to go with my ameracauna splash and blue hens and hopefully have more splashes, but it’s so easy to have people post as pure Ameracaunas when they’re actually Easter eggers so I was hoping I could get some second opinions?
IMG_3853.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3849.jpeg
    IMG_3849.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3848.jpeg
    IMG_3848.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3846.jpeg
    IMG_3846.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 12
EE. No color in Ameraucana is like that. Pretty interesting, though. Looks like what I used to get when I crossed my Delaware rooster with my Easter Egger and Ameraucana hens. Here is a pure Delaware cockerel and what I called a Delawegger cockerel (they were fighting hence the blood)
hredirect2.jpg

EE. No color in Ameraucana is like that. Pretty interesting, though. Looks like what I used to get when I crossed my Delaware rooster with my Easter Egger and Ameraucana hens. Here is a pure Delaware cockerel and what I called a Delawegger cockerel (they were fighting hence the blood)
View attachment 3586144
That’s what I told my friend who has them. She was thinking possibly splash but didn’t look like any pictures I could find and not colored like my splash hens! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom