Announcement Remembering Sumi

Pics
Thanks for the posts and messages, everyone and :hugs back at you all! I figured I'd pop in and post an update of sorts, though not much is happening here. The chemo is really starting to get me finally, so I'm learning to work around that now. I'm sore/sensitive all over and my appetite's gone way down too, though I am doing my best to eat as much as I can. I've actually gained weight since my surgery :oops: so it's not really a bad thing to slow down a bit! The tiredness I was struggling so much with at first is better now, though I still feel it, I'm used to it now and learned to deal with it. I.e. rest loads!

It's great to be back here with you all, though I'm not posting much yet, I'm around more and I'm enjoying it so much! I missed my BYC family when I was off. Love you all :hugs
Heal fast sumi :hugs

Came in to see updates. Glad to read your posts as upbeat. You sound like a strong person. Just what the Dr. ordered. ;). Faith, the will, and love from others brings in strength folks never knew they had. See? It's working...and of course, the prayers that have been going out for you! I absolutely love the power of prayer. Keep that faith, you will feel, and be in a much happier state of mind. You're doing great. Love you sweet lady.

IMG_3340.JPG
IMG_3341.JPG
IMG_3342.JPG
@sumi
:frow...:hugs

Sumi, it has taken me a lot of time to come up with the right words to write for you.

Imagine....a petite, senior nurse, with tired, kind eyes and always a bright smile when she comes into your room. That's me. Imagine that nurse sitting by your bed and reaching out to take your hand. She cradles it gently but firmly and tells you that there is only one way to get through this. Meet it head on and beat the dirt out of it. It won't be easy. It won't be without tears, pain, and frustration, but whatever it takes, never surrender to it.

Just wanted to let you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Keep fighting, girl!:hugs

Back
Top Bottom