Ribh's D'Coopage

Someone else who thinks the cross beams were custom built just for her!
I'm going to have to move the water, which is directly underneath.​

20210424_070333.jpg

Someone else who thinks the cross beams were custom built just for her!
I'm going to have to move the water, which is directly underneath.​

View attachment 2631807
I like the cross beam arrangement because it gives the hens more to do. Might be handy if ever there's a tricky integration, the new hens can hop up high.

I like the cross beam arrangement because it gives the hens more to do. Might be handy if ever there's a tricky integration, the new hens can hop up high.
Yep. The coop run is squishy with so many chickens but it was never meant to be where they spent a lot of time ~ just for eating & sleeping really. Luckily everyone gets along pretty well & they are getting plenty of free range time. I have one Vorwerk who has issues with the Little Ones but by the time they can join the others full time she might be over herself. :fl

Yep. The coop run is squishy with so many chickens but it was never meant to be where they spent a lot of time ~ just for eating & sleeping really. Luckily everyone gets along pretty well & they are getting plenty of free range time. I have one Vorwerk who has issues with the Little Ones but by the time they can join the others full time she might be over herself. :fl
:fl

Come on vorwerk, settle down.

I hope you have lots & lots of pictures on file, Shad. I love seeing your tribes living their beautiful lives. 🥰
I've got close to 4000 pictures now. I reckon these three threads must have the most pictures per word count on any of the threads. I know I've posted a lot of pictures. :D

I've got close to 4000 pictures now. I reckon these three threads must have the most pictures per word count on any of the threads. I know I've posted a lot of pictures. :D
I like pictures. :D I'm a very visual learner. If I can *see* it, I can do it.

Back
Top Bottom