Ribh's D'Coopage

Thank you.

I'm looking forward to filling it. We have boxes all over the house! 🤣

I'm kinda cheesed off about the missing hinges though. I will have to wait for them to be delivered. If it wasn't for lockdown I'd go and get them myself!
I'm still unloading boxes of kitchen items from all over my house too...😁 I'm almost finished & I have a couple of boxes that are going to Goodwill.
I would have been totally amazed, happy for you & a little jealous at the same time, if your remodel went by without any other hiccups...:gig Hopefully you don't run into any other issues! 💞

I'm still unloading boxes of kitchen items from all over my house too...😁 I'm almost finished & I have a couple of boxes that are going to Goodwill.
I would have been totally amazed, happy for you & a little jealous at the same time, if your remodel went by without any other hiccups...:gig Hopefully you don't run into any other issues! 💞
Having big holes in the wall and no gyprocker to repair them was pretty scary.
Let's hope hubby and I did a good enough job that the tiles don't fall off! 😂

You're on a role this morning @BY Bob. You've been terribly witty here & on MJ's thread. I'm almost frightened to head to yours! 🤣
I have dealt with everything at this point. I can't change what has happened. I'm exhausted and feeling the pressure leave my shoulders as Phyllis takes over. So I am reaching for humor now. I need to laugh myself. So why not be witty? 🤣

Soda with something of a grubby bum, just starting her moult. Even partially defeathered she is a very big girl!
270ce37d-1853-4312-ae05-f8aa0abec034 (3).jpg

IKEA! Plus having an installer organise it and do it for us.
I know my limitations. 😂😂
I'm in favour of paying people to do things I can't do too! Even if it does take six months to build a chicken run, it's still more and better than I could have achieved in the same time frame.

Back
Top Bottom