Ribh's D'Coopage

I think so of their names match them well. After Goneril and Regan 😉, I especially like Ceres, Beatrice, and Portia.

Well done. :clap:clap:clap
Titania was the easiest. 😊 She is so fairy~like. Next was Olivia. She just told me her name. :lol: The others were harder but everyone now has a name. :D

Well, it's not something I would have deliberately set out to do. I'm a bit of a woos that way but they are here now & fascinated by their new environment. I think they will fit in very nicely.
You will never want POL again. I truly prefer the 6 week olds. It's almost like having chicks without the cockerel worries.

Titania was the easiest. 😊 She is so fairy~like. Next was Olivia. She just told me her name. :lol: The others were harder but everyone now has a name. :D
They are all wonderful names. I am impressed you did that so easily. I struggled so hard with Sansa's name. She just wouldn't tell me.

They are all wonderful names. I am impressed you did that so easily. I struggled so hard with Sansa's name. She just wouldn't tell me.
Well, I may have Portia wrong...& Desdemona was too much for so little chicken... :lau I have a few days to see how the names sit with everyone.

Too true, oh Sage. 🙄 But they were so pretty how could I resist.😉
I love that you had fliers. I like when they are more bird-like. Oddly in my flock that seems to be Sydney. She likes to fly up. I like that. Though I do miss the real fliers that the leghorns were.

I love that you had fliers. I like when they are more bird-like. Oddly in my flock that seems to be Sydney. She likes to fly up. I like that. Though I do miss the real fliers that the leghorns were.
I guess I like the less domesticated breeds. It's more like having wild birds around. And let's face it, if I really minded I'd choose different breeds.

Back
Top Bottom