Ribh's D'Coopage

It's still something I would expect to be taught from the beginning. 🤔
I wouldn't be surprised if it is taught but that it's just so easy to copy that more students do it.

The trick is to help young people to know that their brain needs skills and knowledge. And the best way to get skills and knowledge is through doing their own thinking (first) and writing (second). Both thinking and writing are best done slowly.

I get your frustration in being invited to complete the integrity module. You already know that stuff. It's the youngsters the uni is trying to get through to.

I wouldn't be surprised if it is taught but that it's just so easy to copy that more students do it.

The trick is to help young people to know that their brain needs skills and knowledge. And the best way to get skills and knowledge is through doing their own thinking (first) and writing (second). Both thinking and writing are best done slowly.

I get your frustration in being invited to complete the integrity module. You already know that stuff. It's the youngsters the uni is trying to get through to.
@Ribh - could you see the interest in how this is taught now vs 'back in the day' - that might sustain you through the frustration.

@Ribh - could you see the interest in how this is taught now vs 'back in the day' - that might sustain you through the frustration.
Part of my frustration is I keep losing things. 🙄 I expend so much energy trying to remember how I accessed things last time I'm exhausted before I start. And of course I'm usually lazy & just bookmark but UNE signs me out & then doesn't take me back where I was. I'm thinking I might have been better off on the Distance Programme rather than on~line. :confused: No doubt I'll get used to it all but just now it's a bit of a hair tearing process.

I would expect anyone who is doing post~graduate work would know this stuff ~ else how would you get this far? But let's face it ~ it's been decades since I graduated & no doubt a lot has changed.

Lol @bruceha2000 No, but the water was warm & I assume soothing on her rather sore bottom.

I think we will need a vet visit for antibiotics. I am not happy with what's going on.
That seems like a good idea. You do not want an internal abcess to form. This is taking too long.

The thing about exiting a situation with nothing is you find yourself without some small but very necessary items. The local newsagent has quite a selection of chicken & barnyard themed kitchen items. I thought these measuring spoons were rather wonderful.
View attachment 2966039
They are really special. 🥰

Back
Top Bottom