*~*Runner Duck Club*~*

LOL. Is it because ducklings are So Cute and grow up to be Cute Dux?
lol.png

You can get as many as they got just no less than 6..But yes if I had room I'd be in big trouble

Thankfully ours only has a limit of 2 on ducklings
They do have a limit of 6 on chicks tho.
Im done with duck math for this year .
Im glad i ordered sexed females from metzers. That way i got exacy what i wanted and dont have to keep adding
1f609.png

And we have 2 white chinese goslings as well. So we are good to go hopefully for years and years to come.

Yes, my rural king is 2 but not TSC. I'm afraid I'm gonna have to order some girls too. I'm pretty sure I got half n half this year. I'm still holding out hope some of the others will just start getting noisy quacking, but probably gonna be Drake feathers instead. That's OK gives me reason to get more cuz I can't get rid of my runner boys.

Our Duck Math:

2 free ducks (girls) from my wife's coworker = 2

+ 10 sexed ducks from Metzer the following spring (because 10 allows cheaper shipping without a heat pack) but when we went through the breeds/colors, we ended up with 11 possibilities so let's make it 11 = 13

- 2 ducks because we found out we dooo have raccoons (we were woefully ignorant back then) + 2 a couple months later because 2 runners isn't enough = 13

- 1 duck died of heat exhaustion
hit.gif
= 12

+ we decided that we NEEDED a Pekin again + a packing peanut (Buff) + might as well get a Khaki Campbell too = 15.

Any further math would require a bigger house (for the ducks), a bigger secure area, a bigger pool, a bigger yard and a divorce lawyer. Sooooo, we are now full up!!!!
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom