sad day today

sheila3935

Crowing
13 Years
Jul 10, 2010
Stonington, illinois
I ordered 10 Chicks from Ideal they came today this is the only one that made it all rest dead This is Buffy my buff orpington If anyone around me has a baby chick or two that I could give her company til I can get some more here let me know
hit.gif

62756_buffy.jpg

I'm sorry you lost most of your babies. I think if you're going to post asking for company for your only chick, you should give some idea of where you are.

I am wondering why 9 chicks are dead? That is so sad and so utterly unacceptable. Post office delay? Travel in extreme heat? (bad bad time for moving birds in many locales). What do you think happened?
sad.png
sad.png
sad.png

JJ

Soo sorry about your chick's.It's been fairly hot everywhere so maybe the heat.If you were close(Im In Virginia) I have quite a few baby chicks right now mostly OEGB a few silkie's, and sumatra/OEGB mix. I would give you a few to keep your one company.I just listed mine in local trader for sale today Im keeping a few but trying to sell most before cold weather.Hope you find a buddy or two for your baby.Hugggzzz and so sorry for your lost one's.

Back
Top Bottom