Shadrach's Ex Battery and Rescued chickens thread.

I think I can get away with this.:p

"I think Similie is taking this grooming business too far Carbon."
P6131211.JPG

"Call Bucket Boy, she's stuck!"
P6131212.JPG

"Don't bother, she's out."
P6131213.JPG

People it seems to me have lost the ability to share. It's a society problem rather than a people personality problem I think. A lot of mine and theirs and not much ours, in both responsiblity and action.
People don't understand the concept of *ours*. My twins had no singular pronouns until high school age & even then their concept of individualization was shakey. We had issues over legal things like licenses as they still tended to think: *What's yours is mine & what's mine is yours.* To say nothing of the idiotic teacher who perched a full jar of lollies in plain sight then wondered why my lads helped themselves. I still get a giggle over the lad who said to his brother: Here, try this on so I can see what I look like! 🙄

People don't understand the concept of *ours*. My twins had no singular pronouns until high school age & even then their concept of individualization was shakey. We had issues over legal things like licenses as they still tended to think: *What's yours is mine & what's mine is yours.* To say nothing of the idiotic teacher who perched a full jar of lollies in plain sight then wondered why my lads helped themselves. I still get a giggle over the lad who said to his brother: Here, try this on so I can see what I look like! 🙄
Oh that is brilliant!

Back
Top Bottom