• Thinking about it

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A WHAT!?!?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hahahaa
100_2224.JPG
100_2226.JPG

I know he looks nothing like the breed but I have him shaved. I got him from the Amish here. He was just a little thing and still w/ his mama who was full blooded shih-tzu. He kept growing and growing so I went back to the farm and asked to see his dad. He was Huge ! I dont know how those 2 ever mated or she was able to have the pups but there he is. His hair parts, he has the tail curve, he dont shed.

I know he looks nothing like the breed but I have him shaved. I got him from the Amish here. He was just a little thing and still w/ his mama who was full blooded shih-tzu. He kept growing and growing so I went back to the farm and asked to see his dad. He was Huge ! I dont know how those 2 ever mated or she was able to have the pups but there he is. His hair parts, he has the tail curve, he dont shed.

He’s adorable! Very handsome fella! :love

But wow he really is huge!! LOL what breed was the dad?

I love him. :love

That makes total sense! Definitely a lot of time!!

:lau she just made it like yesterday or the other day lol

That’s a big dog! Especially for a female haha

:lau :gig :lau

I feel like we have the same conversation with my dad and brothers lol they’re always looking at big huge dogs since Gator :lau

My brother and his fiancée did adopt two Pyrenees mixes though (at different times, not related ha) and I think my brother expected them to be huge, especially the male, but they’re not. :lau

Libby is. Sort of. Built like a tank and probably at least 80 pounds. Frank is like 60, 65, at most, Aussie/small Golden size :lau

I think he wanted him to be a 140 pound moose like Gator LOL

He does act more Pyrenees though now that he’s grown up/matured ha

X2

:lau you are gonna have every breed just like me one day! :D

Awww I’m sorry. :( :hugs

I found a journal thing last week that had some entries from when we first got Gator and I got a bit sad myself :hit

So I get it :hugs

Aww what kind of dog was he?

LOL I bet!!

Sparky was a mix. His mom was a German wire hair pointer and dad was a weimareiner.(sp)
Never can spell that breed. :lau

Let's test my memory. Jack is a short hair poodle cross? Sable is a pit husky? Delilah is a malamute, and Tilly is a hound airedale. :fl

Got all of them except my Jack. :p

Jack is Sparky's brother so a German wired weimareiner.
:gig Can't beat that German engineering.

Jack is 110# big ole smarty pants.

A small taste of what I deal with throughout the day.....turn up the volume and replace the puppy with a baying coon hound.

https://laughingsquid.com/alaskan-malamute-teaches-puppy-how-to-howl/

The howlathon bay off occurs multiple times a day here.
it is LOUD.

For anyone thinking of a malamute....
They are a very dominant breed, need a strong consistent leader, shed A LOT, require brushing 2-3 times a week, have a lot of energy, are bred to pull so walks are a challenge, have a very strong prey drive, can fling dirt at least 30 feet when digging to China, and are BIG. Oh I forgot to mention.....loud.

Things to be aware of.

Back
Top Bottom