Show off your house ducks!

Awe, KROELIES, I love your ducks so much. Your babies, too. I am so sorry about the rest of Donsje's brood not making it. Bless Billy.

Your ducks are so cute! Love the name Zorro

Freddie and Gibby

RIP Carly & Sam :(

One of the Zorro babies is an ultra Zorro with very dark markings on his face. She's really protective of them but I will try to take pictures. The little burb family they are has already trampled most of my parsley plant and the pansies
roll.png

aww Freddie and Gibby are cute! What happen to Sam and Carly?
sad.png

One of the Zorro babies is an ultra Zorro with very dark markings on his face. She's really protective of them but I will try to take pictures. The little burb family they are has already trampled most of my parsley plant and the pansies
roll.png

aww Freddie and Gibby are cute! What happen to Sam and Carly?
sad.png
AWE, your little burb 'lings have trampled your parsley and pansies with their little WEBS. WEBS have a larger surface area than other birb feets. Do you think the little precious things even are aware of what they are doing? Do they know they are precious? Ultra Zorro baby. So cute. I can't wait for more pics.

AWE, your little burb 'lings have trampled your parsley and pansies with their little WEBS. WEBS have a larger surface area than other birb feets. Do you think the little precious things even are aware of what they are doing? Do they know they are precious? Ultra Zorro baby. So cute. I can't wait for more pics.

Zorro doesn't care about trampling my plants. She's mad because she wants to get out and swim
sad.png
The little pool is not big enough and the babies haven't figured out yet how to get in.

hiding under mum's wings

ultra Zorro is so dark he/she almost has 2 masks. The other duckling has tiny spots on his feet
big_smile.png

Billy in that awkward feathered-body-duckling-head phase. His/her bill looks orange so hopefully Billy is a girl
fl.gif

Sorry been tied up last couple of days. Sick child and sick bunny. Trying to figure out best options to puncher an abscess or pay thousand dollar vet bill. Worryed about infections.

Sorry been tied up last couple of days. Sick child and sick bunny. Trying to figure out best options to puncher an abscess or pay thousand dollar vet bill. Worryed about infections.

that's a pricy vet... Rabbit abcesses must be opened up and all the pus must be scooped out (it's not liquid so yes really scooped out). See if you can find a cheaper vet, my vet is pretty cheap they don't have a super fancy clinic with state-of-the-art equipment. I wouldn't do it yourself especially not if the abcess is in the mouth / a result of teeth issues.

Zorro doesn't care about trampling my plants. She's mad because she wants to get out and swim :( The little pool is not big enough and the babies haven't figured out yet how to get in. hiding under mum's wings ultra Zorro is so dark he/she almost has 2 masks. The other duckling has tiny spots on his feet :D Billy in that awkward feathered-body-duckling-head phase. His/her bill looks orange so hopefully Billy is a girl :fl
Do u have any idea how cute all this is? It is killing me. Look at sweet fuzz babies in the flowers. I love that Zorro is a mad burd. I am in love with Billy's ROUNDNESS. All your ducks should be snuffled by me. They are so soft.

There's only a couple of vets here to work on rabbits. It's 60.00 just for an office visit.that doesn't include X-rays labs meds operations. Yes I scared to do it myself. My partner passes out at needles and blood pus. And I afraid I going to hit something or do it wrong . But something has to be done soon. It's not going to go away on its own.

I am not sure if it in the mouth or throat it right under bottom of her throat chin area.windpipe I don't want to make a mistake.

Back
Top Bottom