SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! Food Photography Thread

Plant based Minestrone... zucchini & herbs are from my garden and the green beans are from my friends garden

34952445-5FA8-4DED-A12E-729ED264E69B.jpeg

Hi all. Been a while since I posted here. My eyes are currently watering like crazy, 6 trays of onions are dehydrating at the moment. I have a jar of greens, some sweet and bell peppers, carrots and celery all dehydrated now. We're buying another free standing cabinet for a second pantry this weekend. I'm hoping to get a few jars of roma tomatoes done next week too. Stocking up as much as possible during this Covid junk. I figure things are going to get worse before they get better out here.

Hi all. Been a while since I posted here. My eyes are currently watering like crazy, 6 trays of onions are dehydrating at the moment. I have a jar of greens, some sweet and bell peppers, carrots and celery all dehydrated now. We're buying another free standing cabinet for a second pantry this weekend. I'm hoping to get a few jars of roma tomatoes done next week too. Stocking up as much as possible during this Covid junk. I figure things are going to get worse before they get better out here.
How do you do your roma tomatoes?

I am new to the whole gardening thing (every year I have killed everything). This year we have so many tomatoes! My peppers are not doing much right now, but I still have hope for them.

How long do dehydrated things last? Do you just put them in a mason jar or do you put them in ziplock?

As you can tell I am so new to all of this but I truly want to learn

Back
Top Bottom