SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! Food Photography Thread

His chain broke, and he was wrapped around a tree/trees in the woods behind the house. He finally began barking for help, but I couldn’t find him in the dark, and couldn’t get into the woods anyway. Do you know how agonizing that was?! I don’t know how he got loose from the woods, but it’s possible the property owners got him loose.
And my dads beagle... he has given me several almost heart attacks. I’ve seen him run into a road and almost get hit 5 times while my son was watching 😱 that made it even worse. Now he has an invisible fence that keeps him under control.

Their older lab though... he’s 11 and wanders off and forgets where he is😂 when he realizes we are calling him he gets so excited like he’s been lost for years. Oh to be old and forgetful

Ugly Stromboli coming in hot!
strom.jpg

After a long night somewhere in the woods, he finally (somehow) got home.
I made him a bacon cheeseburger omelette. I felt so guilty for forgetting to make him toast.
View attachment 2213267
My beagles take off like that too I got GPS trackers for mine off wish they were $1 each and it is attached to there collars this is them currently after eating there lunch I made homemade hamburger helper and shared

Attachments

• 20191010_145639.jpg
    20191010_145639.jpg
    314.9 KB · Views: 2
  • FB_IMG_1592948966322.jpg
    FB_IMG_1592948966322.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 2
My dog failed at hunting. Since his lineage is AKC, and champions of many things, it’s a guarantee he’s a dud. :gig After almost sitting on a fawn last week, it’s a double one! He does love being a house dog, but I know he misses running with the pack too. When the packs are here, he gets excited.... to tell them he’s better than them! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom