SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! Food Photography Thread

I put ranch dressing as the sauce. There isn’t any lettuce -it’s actually spinach. So, I guess it’s a BST pizza. :D
I sprinkle garlic salt on the crust, I think I needed more garlic. Maybe it should be called a chicken ranch club pizza? Ha.
I think it’s the dressing that was the missing element. It was a generic brand and I didn’t really like it so used the rest on the pizza. Oh and of course there is cheese.

Boneless breaded Chicken. Mac-n-Chez w/ham chunks. Garlic toast. I forgot we did this last night until looked in the phone files.. lol.. I have been running ragged the few days.
20171128_211448.jpg
20171128_211457.jpg

It's obvious that I can't cut pizza.
:lol:

Well yer not supposed to cut it son, yer supposed to eat it. :lau Just kidding! That looks amazing!!! :drool

It is kinda a wide spread problem. I had to create bookmarks on my browser to follow my stuff & threads that I like to keep up on. It is what it is..
WHAT-R-THE rest of the topp:droolings? Looks yummy..

I haven't had any notifications since the format changed. Makes it hard on my ADD brain to keep caught up.:oops:

Boneless breaded Chicken. Mac-n-Chez w/ham chunks. Garlic toast. I forgot we did this last night until looked in the phone files.. lol.. I have been running ragged the few days.View attachment 1198614 View attachment 1198613

Whats up Con? Still floods & fire ants & sick bucks & too many chicks??? :hugsHang in there!!!

Whats up Con? Still floods & fire ants & sick bucks & too many chicks??? :hugsHang in there!!!
I am SO TIRED.... :barnie. It has been so challenging. I even haven't had time to play around here on BYC as much. I keep my tablet in the Barn with me but been too busy to catch up or bombard the threads. It's like this every Winter. Sales drop, feed costs go up and liquidating of surplus at a loss. THANK GOD I didn't breed the Nanny goats this year. :woot
We have the Buck stabilized. A cocktail of Penicillin, Thai mine, Iron & tons of vitamins & electrolytes. We are building a harness to hoist him up to get him to exercise his legs. Bad muscle loss. The odds are against him :(

I am SO TIRED.... :barnie. It has been so challenging. I even haven't had time to play around here on BYC as much. I keep my tablet in the Barn with me but been too busy to catch up or bombard the threads. It's like this every Winter. Sales drop, feed costs go up and liquidating of surplus at a loss. THANK GOD I didn't breed the Nanny goats this year. :woot
We have the Buck stabilized. A cocktail of Penicillin, Thai mine, Iron & tons of vitamins & electrolytes. We are building a harness to hoist him up to get him to exercise his legs. Bad muscle loss. The odds are against him :(

The odds may seem against him, but you are goat Super Hero!!! :bow We'll wait to see you back in full force this Spring & will try to keep your thread warm thru the winter. :hugs

CHILI

Browning the ground beef
20171118_121831-jpg.1199103

Simmering the medley.:wee
20171118_121856shopped-jpg.1199104

Adding the rice to the medley. (I think I added a bit too much)
20171118_125844-jpg.1199105

A very hearty/thick chili
20171118_133533-jpg.1199106

Served!
20171118_144627-jpg.1199107

Medley consists of:
Two cans diced tomotoes
Two cans of dark red kidney beans
Ketchup (to your liking)
Tomato Juice (same as above)
Relish (a good squirt)
Salt, pepper to taste
Last but not least...vinegar...la piece de resistance (about an entire cup of plain vinegar.) I took notice this time.:gig It clarifies and heightens the flavour.
I added some...and then added some more. :wee

Back
Top Bottom