SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! Food Photography Thread

Since BC mentioned those anchovies,,, :drool:drool:drool I have been craving them. This is the closest I could come. Sardines in Hot Sauce. Origin from Canada. So here was lunch.
View attachment 1763995
A bowl of grass :drool:drool:drool Garden fresh tomatoes. (California Garden:love)
Fresh cucumbers, topped with Thousand Island dressing:drool
View attachment 1763993
For dinner Made a pot of Chili Mac.
View attachment 1763997
Warmed up some Burrito flour tortillas, and filled with it. Topped wit some shredded cheese.
View attachment 1763998
Had to place fork on top to keep it nice looking for pix:yesss:
Right side plate contains some rice, fried potatoes, toms, and a few chunks of turkey breast.
View attachment 1763999
Nice for Cinco day mayo!

Spaghetti and garlic toast for us tonight!

Change of dinner plans here. I was cleaning out the refrigerator and found one of my pizza doughs pushed into the back. It's still good so I'm going to make a ham & Swiss cheese Stromboli. Never made that kind before but no reason why it shouldn't be good!

I just got back from planting Southport Red onions and Brunswick cabbage in the snow and wind. :barnie Now I'm inside sitting by the fire eating chili with some of that good ol' fermented cream aka sour cream in it. :)
IMG_20190505_155236.jpg

Last edited:
I just got back from planting Southport Red onions and Brunswick cabbage in the snow and wind. :barnie Now I'm inside sitting by the fire eating chili with some of that good ol' fermented cream aka sour cream in it. :)
View attachment 1764746

Chili with sour cream is one of my favorite ways of having chili!

Back
Top Bottom