Silkie Hatching Eggs, Kentucky

kentuckysilkies

Songster
12 Years
Feb 20, 2007
Winchester Kentucky
Up for grabs, a dozen plus lots of extras eggs from my Silkie flock. The birds are not separated by color and most are the product of non-standard colors. I do have more Partridge than any other color in the current flock. All my birds are great quality, true to type with heavy foot-feathering and medium to large crest. Toes (number and spacing), combs (color and shape) and skin color on all my birds is correct to standards. I cull heavily to constantly improve the quality of my flock. I charge only the true shipping amount from my zip code to yours so if the $15.00 is greater than actual, I will refund the extra. I do charge $2.00 for packaging materials. I double box each order and use a combination of packing peanuts and air pillows to try to prevent breakage during shipping.

IMG_1540.jpg

IMG_1373.jpg

Very pretty birds,do you have anymore pictures? I have a friend who would love these. She loves silkies of a different color as she calls them :)May have to bid on these to give to her

For more pictures check out my website, kentuckysilkies.com. I moved in the later part of the summer and will be updating the site in the spring with new photos, but I still have most colors shown there.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom