Silkie Hatching Eggs, Kentucky

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by kentuckysilkies, Dec 27, 2011.

1. kentuckysilkies

kentuckysilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 20, 2007
    Winchester Kentucky
    Up for grabs, a dozen plus lots of extras eggs from my Silkie flock. The birds are not separated by color and most are the product of non-standard colors. I do have more Partridge than any other color in the current flock. All my birds are great quality, true to type with heavy foot-feathering and medium to large crest. Toes (number and spacing), combs (color and shape) and skin color on all my birds is correct to standards. I cull heavily to constantly improve the quality of my flock. I charge only the true shipping amount from my zip code to yours so if the $15.00 is greater than actual, I will refund the extra. I do charge $2.00 for packaging materials. I double box each order and use a combination of packing peanuts and air pillows to try to prevent breakage during shipping.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. riane'smimi

riane'smimi Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 2, 2010
    orange va
    Very pretty birds,do you have anymore pictures? I have a friend who would love these. She loves silkies of a different color as she calls them :)May have to bid on these to give to her

3. BrettMO

BrettMO Out Of The Brooder

Aug 7, 2010
    Nevada, MO
    What colors do you have?

4. Sharisr32

Sharisr32 Egg Killer ;)

Jan 14, 2007
    OH/PA Boarder
    Been a while Hope you had an awesome Holiday !

5. kentuckysilkies

kentuckysilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 20, 2007
    Winchester Kentucky
    For more pictures check out my website, kentuckysilkies.com. I moved in the later part of the summer and will be updating the site in the spring with new photos, but I still have most colors shown there.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2011
  6. Sharisr32

Sharisr32 Egg Killer ;)

Jan 14, 2007
    OH/PA Boarder
    Shhhhh don't show how nice they are someone will outbid me lol ---

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by