Silky hatch-along and OdoBan on eggs experiment

Can I have an OdoBan egg please? I use this product all the time as well, always in my laundry to prevent MO funk. Do you have Marek's in your flock?
25-O Thank you! No, I do not, but someone I know on here does. This topic came up about the same time I was getting eggs, thus an idea was born. ☺️

@Debbie292d are any of the eggs from you flock from Marsha? If there are, can I choose it please? If not, sign me up for an Odoban egg!
I do not know who laid those 10 eggs as they are from both the old tribe and the new ones. Marsha most likely has an egg in the bunch, but I don't know which one(s).

I have faith though. 24-O (Odoban egg). ☺️ Thank you!

Oh, and I also am wondering, if you set the eggs upright in the Brinsea trays instead of flat, how many silkie eggs can you fit in one tray compared to a standard chicken egg that makes up the "56" designation of the incubator?
Oh I can't remember how many when I had the racks full. When I candle them in a week I'll put them together to measure, but by looking at them now with 5 in a rack, they could most likely fit 4 more for a total of 9 eggs per rack. So for us, the 56EX becomes a 72. ☺️

Back
Top Bottom