Silky hatch-along and OdoBan on eggs experiment

Pics
Costco is great once or twice a year. I got lucky and my mom moved out here about 2 years ago, she goes there every few months and we either split stuff or I give her my 3 or 4 item list and she'll grab then for me. Otherwise we go into Costco for 3 or 4 things and leave with a $200 bill :barnie
I mean, I love going to Costco but I definitely prefer Winco. It's open 24/7 and I prefer going between 10p-4a. I don't like people very much in such a crowded area. But the beau lives in the city proper, so we went for some cake for dinner today and it was such a hassle. And yes! One or two things and somehow the receipt is as long as my arm!

I go to Costco in Montgomery about 3 times a year and to Sams in Dothan about 3 times a year. And now it is no longer those $200 dollar sprees to either as we are stocked. I wish I could go more often some time but we get by with Wally World most of the time. Sams is easy as it's on the way to a couple of med trips every quarter.

I mean, I love going to Costco but I definitely prefer Winco. It's open 24/7 and I prefer going between 10p-4a. I don't like people very much in such a crowded area. But the beau lives in the city proper, so we went for some cake for dinner today and it was such a hassle. And yes! One or two things and somehow the receipt is as long as my arm!
I miss Winco! We don't have them here 🥺

Good night eggies, sleep well and dream of hatching!

Good Night GIF by CGTN V-Studio

Back
Top Bottom