Silky hatch-along and OdoBan on eggs experiment

Pics
I couldn't wait as I just shot this one. We need an "adorable chick pose" contest. ☺️

Yesterday, I had just set them up with the pellets and put up a separation for the scratching around area. They can either hop over or go around the board.

A couple fell asleep thinking about it. 🥰

View attachment 3738964
Heart warming stuff Debbie! :love

I couldn't wait as I just shot this one. We need an "adorable chick pose" contest. ☺️

Yesterday, I had just set them up with the pellets and put up a separation for the scratching around area. They can either hop over or go around the board.

View attachment 3738964
Is that my little rooster, Tadpole?

View attachment 3738964
So cute! Wow, you can see the cuckoo pattern starting already on the one! They're growing so fast!

@LTAY1946 hint hint!

Bored Cabin Fever GIF

Wow, that paint has so many spots! I'm excited to see it grow up! A lot of the chick photos I've see of paints only have a few spots 😃 Chonkers only had a couple too, he developed a comple more but not many.

What a cute chickie group!!!!!!
Tink, I think I mistook the breeder marking a few of those eggs with a "P" as a paint, but now I'm sure it had to mean partridge. I have no idea but it's sure not turning into a paint lol. I think it knew I was trying to get a picture of it

1707079926023.jpeg

1707080007856.jpeg

Tink, I think I mistook the breeder marking a few of those eggs with a "P" as a paint, but now I'm sure it had to mean partridge. I have no idea but it's sure not turning into a paint lol. I think it knew I was trying to get a picture of it

View attachment 3740505

View attachment 3740506
Oh, it might be! The white tipped feathers are different though, and is it a frizzle!?!

View attachment 3740505

View attachment 3740506
What a pretty chick Debbie! ❤ Well they all are, but the one in the middle of the last photo is gorgeous!

Back
Top Bottom