Sit'n on the porch

Pics
All done
DSCN0542 (2).JPG ***:jumpy:jumpy*** DSCN0541.JPG
They LOVE it when I change the water
DSCN0543.JPG

Looks great! Good job!
thank you bob, now I just need to get my annual 9 bags of sand from home depot for the floor of the coop. I really wanted to paint the inside this year but I am not going to get to it. A few years ago we put some cement along the one edge, the Black Australorp's were digging through to the chain link fencing we laid down before building the coop -

Last edited:
I am new to the leghorns, I bought 2 just over 3 months ago because they where the only ones left (leghorns) when I got 8 others of a different breed. They are just such sweet girls, but very flighty. How often do you bathe your girls? I didn't know it was ok to bathe them. Here is my two being integrated with some of my other girls.
20190906_172801.jpg

I am new to the leghorns, I bought 2 just over 3 months ago because they where the only ones left (leghorns) when I got 8 others of a different breed. They are just such sweet girls, but very flighty. How often do you bathe your girls? I didn't know it was ok to bathe them. Here is my two being integrated with some of my other girls.
View attachment 1901136
I only bathe them when their hiney is real poopie OR in the spring when is warms up a bit. It is mostly to keep bugs off. In the summer , If I see very poopie hiney I will just hole them, and use the garden hose and a touch of Dawn dish soap - you dont want flys to get on them and lay eggs. Look up Fly Strike

Well I have puppy news--- the puppy we were going to get from this litter, WELL, they all went for their 7 week check up last week and the vet said the all had a eye problem. A Partial
Retina or underdeveloped retina. So We are going to wait for the next litter that is due on the 24th of Sept. With grandchildren you dont want a dog that has sight issues and risk an issue.

66768340_492605604832647_5449467647764725760_n (2).jpg

( due with puppies 8-24-2019)
*** Candy von Damnjanovica: Her Father is: Rolex von Hause Pista; Her Mother is; Ketty Hause Vom Lazic ***
*** Armani Black Allusion: his Father is Lex von Haus Edelstein; His Mother is: Elly Black Allusion ***

Untitledac.png
So we are going to get a boy from these 2

I only bathe them when their hiney is real poopie OR in the spring when is warms up a bit. It is mostly to keep bugs off. In the summer , If I see very poopie hiney I will just hole them, and use the garden hose and a touch of Dawn dish soap - you dont want flys to get on them and lay eggs. Look up Fly Strike
Thank you I will look up fly strike

Back
Top Bottom