Sit'n on the porch

Pics
looking at him calling in the sunshine, I just want to pack up and move somewhere that I can have a rooster... all these silly bylaws about noise! I have frogs mating all night for weeks in the spring, in the marshland across the street and just past the little forest barrier (that hopefully confuses or slows down the mosquitoes). I keep expecting the frogs to get slapped with a fine for all that NOISE they make when they sing their little love songs.
Bob does have a set of lungs on him, all of the lots on our hill are 5acres and the guy10 up can hear Bob, come to think of it, I bet you could hear him across the bay. there is a dairy over there and at times I can hear the cows.

Bob knows, if he goes in the coop I will shut the door and game over Lolololo
View attachment 2638502

I caught him and we sat on the stump. His right ear was a little dirty, he has bib ears. So I cleaned it out and the right-side of his nose.
The left ear was a bit dirtier and did have a tiny bit of wax. So, I did the same on the left.

Happy Rooster

View attachment 2638507
Handsome rooster as well! :thumbsup

Tony & Ziva
Patrolling the Perimeter
and greeting all the chick,chick's
Heheheheh-

I dont let them down here all of the time because I have plants I dont want Tony to pull up. But today I opened the gates and let them in. Its good their sent is there to ward off the
coyotes, Bob Cats, and any other forest visitor. The chickens did great, the dogs loved it. Win Win

View attachment 2641428
View attachment 2641433
View attachment 2641444

View attachment 2641448
View attachment 2641450
View attachment 2641452
View attachment 2641460
Pretty dogs! Rottweilers?

Back
Top Bottom