Sit'n on the porch

Pics
Beautiful bird. What kind of soup are you making? Do I see beef mushrooms carrots and barley? I'm guessing beef barley. Am I right?
Ravens are really good looking, as long as they dont bother the chickens Hahahaha
yes!! and I added peas

Could I convince you to share your recipe?
I put one carton of Pacific Mushroom Broth & one of Pacific chicken Broth and a cup and a half of barley in the pot- let it boil -
I cut a pound of stew meat up in small piece and put it in the skillet with butter, then chopped up all of the mushrooms and put them in with the meat - salted & peppered it all, all on low until the mushrooms are cooked-
I cut up the carrots and put them in with the barley, dumped in a small bag of peas- then put the meat & mushrooms in- sprinkled some Italian seasoning in and a spoon full of garlic ( the refrigerated kind)
I let it all boil and then shut it off and sit, the barley finished cooking on off,,
and Ta-Da Lunch

I put one carton of Pacific Mushroom Broth & one of Pacific chicken Broth and a cup and a half of barley in the pot- let it boil -
I cut a pound of stew meat up in small piece and put it in the skillet with butter, then chopped up all of the mushrooms and put them in with the meat - salted & peppered it all, all on low until the mushrooms are cooked-
I cut up the carrots and put them in with the barley, dumped in a small bag of peas- then put the meat & mushrooms in- sprinkled some Italian seasoning in and a spoon full of garlic ( the refrigerated kind)
I let it all boil and then shut it off and sit, the barley finished cooking on off,,
and Ta-Da Lunch
Thanks so much! I'm going to try it this week if I can get to the store.

IMG_0928.JPG

Back
Top Bottom