South Carolina

LOL You know I am just giving you a hard time. I am super excited for your hatch! Shipped eggs are always a gamble and you have been holding your breath for ages!

You know I am tickled for you but I love the photos, which it seems, you forgot to show me earlier! LOL Congrats, dear friend! I am happy to share in your excitement!
jumpy.gif

And yes, Jen, this is yet another person I know! LOL There are very few around that I have not met at one time or another. Maybe a few newbies on here but I even know a few of those, too.
lau.gif

I am so glad I found the South Carolina thread. Does anyone locally have a duckling they would be willing to part with? I rescued a goose egg from some dogs, and to my amazement she hatched! So I have a wonderful little gosling, but now I am faced with the problem of finding her a friend so she isn't lonely when I can't be home with her. I would love a welsh harlequin, but I'm not going to be that picky. As long as it's a quieter breed, I'm open to anything
This is me and my sweet baby Miss Nelson
wee.gif
Hopefully I can add a duck to the family picture soon
smile.png

I am so glad I found the South Carolina thread. Does anyone locally have a duckling they would be willing to part with? I rescued a goose egg from some dogs, and to my amazement she hatched! So I have a wonderful little gosling, but now I am faced with the problem of finding her a friend so she isn't lonely when I can't be home with her. I would love a welsh harlequin, but I'm not going to be that picky. As long as it's a quieter breed, I'm open to anything
This is me and my sweet baby Miss Nelson
wee.gif
Hopefully I can add a duck to the family picture soon
smile.png

We have some Muscovys, hatched May 5. You won't find a less vocal duck than a Muscovy.

I actually just found the most beautiful call duckling that I'm already in love with

This little guy just made my heart melt
love.gif
I LOVE the black and white

I am so over the top excited about that little baby. I wonder if it's a boy or girl though. It won't affect my wanting it in the least, but it would be nice to know. My Miss Nelson really needs a friend. She keeps trying to play with the kittens we have, but she doesn't quite know how. And she can't seem to fight the urge to pull their tails lol. She needs a bird friend

Back
Top Bottom