Do you have a Speckled Sussex

• Total voters
Hi, relatively new to the forum but I've had chickens on and off over the years. I have heritage breeds now, one being a SS. S/he is only 8 weeks old so I'm waiting (impatiently) for a definitive answer. Some advice on one of my threads has suggested cockerel :idunno.... are they correct?

"Her" name for now is Sadie

IMG_4560.jpeg

IMG_4771.jpeg

IMG_4918.jpeg

IMG_5159.jpeg
IMG_5158.jpeg

Hi, relatively new to the forum but I've had chickens on and off over the years. I have heritage breeds now, one being a SS. S/he is only 8 weeks old so I'm waiting (impatiently) for a definitive answer. Some advice on one of my threads has suggested cockerel :idunno.... are they correct?

View attachment 2580187

View attachment 2580190

View attachment 2580191

View attachment 2580193 View attachment 2580194
Sadly I'm also going to vote cockerel based on that comb and wattles.

View attachment 2580187

View attachment 2580190

View attachment 2580191

View attachment 2580193 View attachment 2580194
Wouldn’t that mean that they aren’t an SS?

Kiwi is so pretty now! She's around 9 weeks and I was wondering if you could judge her for me based on the SOP? If you need more pictures I can get more too, because I mostly took these to see if she was a pullet. And also I got her from a feed store.
front.jpeg

Kiwi's face.jpeg

neck.jpeg
booty.jpeg
top view.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom