St. Patty's Day Green Egg Hatch

So I ended up setting 32 eggs, the 9 Naked Neck EEs, 13 eggs from my chickens(mostly green), and 10 eggs from a friend that doesn't have a rooster, but has 2 guineas that I'm 90% sure are roosters. I would love to hatch out my own GuinHen, I have a few chicken hens in with my guineas, but neither are laying right now. 2 are brown and the others are green.

I think I have 4 or 5 eggs what will hatch white/yellow that I can dye green, that will be on Day 11-14.

Ooooh, ooooh! I want in! I set 6 LF Wyandotte eggs, 6 LF Polish eggs and then 6 mix eggs of our neighbors. Been checking temp and humidity religiously, holding between 99.2 - 99.5. Yayyy!
jumpy.gif

LOL

I didn't even know this thread was here.
gig.gif
But you know I set my eggs Sat. , so I AM IN !!!
My eggs are from FC. I am super excited for those mixes with the dark Cornish. I have a dk Cornish hen and I have a pair of Spangled Cornish. I just love their little buff selves. They crack me up !!!

I am not Irish.... but any excuse to hatch.
yesss.gif

Do olive egg chicks lay olive eggs? I have 3 OEs in the bator, but I'm really thinking about the Barred Olive Eggers that I purchased on BYC.
Classified: 12+ LF Barred Black Olive Egger Hatching Eggs (Price Includes Shipping)

Hoping for lots of healthy green chicks for us all. farmerChef, are you going to dye them? Is that what your earlier post means?? before or after hatching?? Tell us! Share your knowledge!!

Back
Top Bottom