Summer 2012 Granny "Square" Swap (sign ups closed)

Sorry you are having so much trouble with your Internet, Sunny. I know it's frustrating for you. All is well at my end, even with my daughter and her husband and 5 dogs. The boys are at the other grandparents house for a visit. They still haven't found a house since the other fell through.

Sunny this should be the link straight to our school: http://apps.facebook.com/givewithta...port&fb_source=timeline_og&action_object_map={%223487558664561%22%3A10151115937067349}&action_type_map={%223487558664561%22%3A%22givewithtarget%3Asupport%22}&action_ref_map=[]

Or try: givewithtarget/schools/114258

Voted!

Had a lot of catching up to do again! I am not getting any messages from BYC at all. Did not realize it had been so long since I had been on to catch up. I saw the total is 20 per set. Yay!! Gonna try to remember to get on here more often so it doesn't take forever to read the posts. :)

LOL

Just one paragraph, but then multiple posts on the post talking about multiple posts.
I know! What I didn't say was that I spent 2 hours just trying to get on and stay on long enough to post... then the submit button was stuck or something! Haha Today it's funny, last night not so much.
lol.png

I don't dare quote you, Sunny. I hope you had a good night's sleep.
LOL!!! I did have a good night's sleep last night. Thank you Alethea! :)
Sunny this should be the link straight to our school: http://apps.facebook.com/givewithta...port&fb_source=timeline_og&action_object_map={%223487558664561%22%3A10151115937067349}&action_type_map={%223487558664561%22%3A%22givewithtarget%3Asupport%22}&action_ref_map=[]

Or try: givewithtarget/schools/114258
I'll try to get on now, thanks!
Sorry you are having so much trouble with your Internet, Sunny. I know it's frustrating for you. All is well at my end, even with my daughter and her husband and 5 dogs. The boys are at the other grandparents house for a visit. They still haven't found a house since the other fell through.
Oh Dear it can be sooo stressful when a house deal falls through! I hope they find something twice as nice for less money!
fl.gif

Voted!

Had a lot of catching up to do again! I am not getting any messages from BYC at all. Did not realize it had been so long since I had been on to catch up. I saw the total is 20 per set. Yay!! Gonna try to remember to get on here more often so it doesn't take forever to read the posts. :)
Me too! Now that things are finally working better from home. I sure hope the notifications start coming for you and everyone else. I'm still hearing this complaint a lot from folks.

I've tried all the target links, but have not been able to get on. Do you have to be a member of facebook? I'm not.

I couldn't get on the link (school/target) either. Will try again later! I GOT AN EGG TODAY!!!!
celebrate.gif
First one from the chicks I've raised!!! My walmart only had 2 of the colors listed. Have some ordered and can't wait for them to get here!! Working with these 2 colors now. want to get my squares made before that baby gets here:)

Well, my daughter and her husband have had their offer accepted for a house. Hopefully it will go through without an investor coming in with a bid higher than theirs. I would think once your offer has been accepted that no one else could bid on it. Please keep them in your prayers that it will go through so they can get moved and settled. The boys start school in a few days if they don't go to the charter school, but I think that's where they'll go. The orientation is Thursday and if accepted they won't start school until September 4th.

It's back to being very hot here again. Another month and it should start to cool down.

Back
Top Bottom