Summer 2012 Granny "Square" Swap (sign ups closed)

You are crazy good with that camera!
bow.gif

DH and I really need to travel further than the 1 hour drive to the city. Lol! Our last vacation was 11 years ago.
th.gif
Thanks I absolutely love nature photography.

Here are all the squares Diana and I received today!
wee.gif
I'm SO delighted with the squares.
big_smile.png
I need to hurry up with the Fall swap squares so I can start joining all of these!

Alethea's

All the squares!

Bama Gals

Betty's

BtownChickMom's

Hooked on Stitch

Jess

Kassaundra's

Kreative Kat

Luna's

MagnoliaKy59

Maine Gigi's

Smitty's Farm

SunnyDawn's

Writer of Words

What lovely pictures. We've been having a lot of butterflies this fall. They are so pretty flying about and landing on the butterfly bushes and the Russian Sages.

Gues what? I,m going to be a grandma again. This will make 22. My youngest daughter is due May 22nd. That gives me lots of time to make a baby blanket and also a quilt. In January I'll be a greatgrandma for the first time so that's exciting but tells my age. Ha! If I count my husbands grandchildren from his previous marriage we have 34 grandchildren and he has three greats already.
My grandson Preston (13) told his mom he wanted another brother but Owen (3) said he wanted a sister. When his mom asked him why he said "cause I like girls"

I just came in from several hours in the garden and it sure felt good. Would like to clean up the flower beds, mostly my iris, but need to wait until my daughter leaves with the dogs which should be a week or so from now. The dogs have never bothered my chickens which is good. Even my Sadie leaves them alone although she is curious when she follows me to the pens. Have a great weekend everyone....

Congratulations on the new grandbaby!

Here are all the squares Diana and I received today!
wee.gif
I'm SO delighted with the squares.
big_smile.png
I need to hurry up with the Fall swap squares so I can start joining all of these!

Alethea's

All the squares!

Bama Gals

Betty's

BtownChickMom's

Hooked on Stitch

Jess

Kassaundra's

Kreative Kat

Luna's

MagnoliaKy59

Maine Gigi's

Smitty's Farm

SunnyDawn's

Writer of Words
Oh you got some awesome squares. Love the cathedral windows pillows in the background.

I'll have to go see the Butterfly Palace when we go to Branson. We were to go this month but had to cancel our trip. It will be next year now.

I'll have to go see the Butterfly Palace when we go to Branson. We were to go this month but had to cancel our trip. It will be next year now.
It was cool, I don't know where you live but you may have something similar in one of your local zoos, a lot of zoos are adding insect and butterfly exhibits that are awesome. Our OK zoos have not, but St Louis has an amazing insect and butterfly building that actually puts the Butterfly Palace to shame. (the butterfly palace was still awesome and I would go back if I ever went to Branson again)

You are crazy good with that camera!
bow.gif

DH and I really need to travel further than the 1 hour drive to the city. Lol! Our last vacation was 11 years ago.
th.gif
Yes you do! 11 years is way too long to wait!!! I should know that is exactly how long DH and I waited before we took our last vacation. LOL It was an amazing vacation though! Really made us wonder why we put off going for so long.
hmm.png
So glad you like the squares! :)

Kassaundra I couldn't get the pics to load but as beautiful as the ones you posted here are I will definitely make a point of checking them out next time we head into town where we can get a better signal.
smile.png

You hear that Kim? We will all be wanting to go to the St Louis zoo now to see their butterfly exhibit. I hear there is a great bar about 45 mins away that's a must see too!
big_smile.png

I got my squares! They are beautiful!!! Can't wait to use them! Thanks everyone! Thank you Sunny for hosting the swap. I absolutely LOVE the gift. You are just so sweet!

Back
Top Bottom