Sunny, 70*, Dry... Pics of the Flock

speckledhen

Intentional Solitude
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Feb 3, 2007
Blue Ridge Mtns. of North Georgia
I worked on fencing in t-shirt and shorts today! It was awesome, but man, I'm so sore all over! Anyway, took some pictures of the main group, plus Nugget and her babies. Enjoy!

See, actual sunshine!

DSCN0959.jpg

DSCN0943.jpg

DSCN0942.jpg

DSCN0941.jpg

DSCN0940.jpg

DSCN0954.jpg

DSCN0978.jpg

DSCN0956.jpg

DSCN0949.jpg

The middle cage on the right is where my crippled rooster, Zane, lives. Suede's part is on the left:

DSCN0951.jpg

Will post Nugget's pics in a separate post---look below!

Great pics! Suede has a nice pen- spoiled boy! Maybe when I come up tomorrow I can say hi to him? LadyHawk would like that
lol.png
Enjoy the weather why you can. Down here it's supposed to rain tomorrow.
roll.png

Let's see who I can name!

I see Isaac, Snow, Charolette or Nora (not sure which), Ivy?, Riley, Nelda, Shadow? and I know the Black Ameraucana's name... it's not Gypsy is it?
barnie.gif

And your coop... I thought it was green? Did you re-paint?

Edited to add... I forgot Nugget! LOL.

Last edited:
Beautiful! I love the photo of the rooster holding his foot up and looking back over his shoulder as if to say, "See these spurs? I know how to use them!"

No, Nick, both Ivy and Nelda passed away a few months ago, but Gypsy is in the first flock picture on the far right and Tiny is in the 2nd and 3rd pictures below that one. She came from a BBS Ameraucana flock, but has no beard and lays beige eggs, plus has a sight problem. She does okay, though. The blue Ameraucana by herself is Charlotte, Gypsy's mother.

Yes, you can say hello to Suede.

Great pictures, always great to see the homestead. What, no snow???

I did the same this weekend, highs in the 70's, sunny, I finished my grow out pen in the barn, and moved birds all day long. What a job, but they are all in their new spots. Now to count 30 days, and start collecting fertile eggs! Im tired too!

One thing I didnt do is clean out the coop, yours looks so clean and fresh with new shavings.

Back
Top Bottom