Texas

I'm pretty sure this is our new normal.
How are you doing? Have you found buyers for your flock?
Made some compromises, so I'm keeping them :) All in all I'm good, thank you! I've got a broody orp taking very good care of her golf balls until next week when I give her the eggs out of the incubator to hatch, got a couple outdoor weather/waterproof fans for the run (1 is up, waiting on the other one) nothing to really complain about, besides the heat and zero rain, lol

Last edited:
Made some compromises, so I'm keeping them :) All in al I'm good, thank you! I've got a broody orp taking very good care of her golf balls until next week when I give her the eggs out of the incubator to hatch, got a couple outdoor weather/waterproof fans for the run (1 is up, waiting on the other one) nothing to really complain about, besides the heat and zero rain, lol
I'm glad to hear this!

How goes it? Stat’s?
Vehicle details and specs?
Details on the diagnostic outcome?
Option’s?
Vehicle is at the dealership. I am awaiting news to hear from Hyundai if they will replace the engine under the extended warranty and the recall.

Hyundai Santa Fe 2014

I don't have any diagnostic results yet.

They replace it for free or I pay them to replace it. So far the dealership has been the cheapest, offering the engine and labor for $6-8000.
Sheeeesh. If there was someway I could help you . I sure would want to.
That is very nice of you.

Back
Top Bottom