The Chicken Coop (vacation pic)

Parson's Wife

Blessed Abundantly
15 Years
Jan 22, 2008
Arkansas
Ok....so, I think of my BYC'ers when on vacation....who doesn't??
Had to get a photo of this antique store for ya'll!
love.gif

5925_camp-zoo-farm_163_small.jpg

5925_camp-zoo-farm_162_small.jpg

And thought I would show ya'll another lovely place we visited...
5925_camp-zoo-farm_134_small.jpg

D.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
tongue.png
Yup....1st week was youth camp, 2nd week...well part of it was vacation...we had to come home early...a death in the church.
But we still had lovely time...
D.gif

WOW. I am jeolous of that coop.....
lau.gif
The water fall is gorgous. Thanks for sharing.

Oh before I forget you had several people on here worried sick about you. Glad you are ok....
hugs.gif

smile.png
Actually it was set in 'booth' form...though I did see a few chicken whatnots and such. I didn't buy any...nothing appealed to me but the rooster on the porch...which they didn't want to sell, that and the stars..
hmm.png

I should rephrase that....nothing else 'chicken' appealed to me...they had lots, and lots of other items that I wanted! And a few that came home with me....
roll.png

frow.gif

The Chicken Coop is in a town called Gentry, AR
The falls are in a little community called, Natural Dam....
it's like a lot of Arkansas communities....a church, a gas station w/ resteraunt, and a few houses around. This has always been one of our favorite spots to visit....try to visit when there's been a recent rain...( yeah, I know) but the falls really roars then!
We waded around in the water...nice and cold...tried to catch minnows...and just had a peaceful (though not quiet) day. The water above the falls is a great swimming hole...I don't go there, but others do. We stayed below the falls, not quite as deep, and with little ones we just wanted them to splash.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom