~The Forests of Avalon, A Dragon Roleplay~ 2

Ooh, I want a warrior for the battle. I know thats kind of against the rules, but I would really like to fight since it looks like the learners will mostly be helping Kyra with med stuff. I'll PM the form to you right away.

(Poor Jasper, his only love :p)

Tanis flew behind Amaria and Mayella, their wings breaking through the air a bit and making it slightly easier for her to fly, similar to the idea of a flock of geese. It would be a long flight, she needed to conserve her strenth for the battle.

Maggie was across the flock from Tanis, but kept casting glances towards her daughter. She was worried about her safety, being one of the younger warriors. Her training would still be fresh, but training was never the same as actual combat. This was crazy.

Behind them in Pelendava, Stephan, Samuel and Gabriel stayed behind to hold the fort in case a passing rogue tried to take advantage of the absence of warriors. It wasn't so much a large attack that they were defending against, as Caronia would be too busy.

(He did this to himself, little evil booger!)

Frill was in the back, having stayed behind a moment in the faint hope there was one sane soul among them.
She was proved wrong, of course, and spreading her silvery wings she took off behind them utterly resigned to fact.

(He did this to himself, little evil booger!)

Frill was in the back, having stayed behind a moment in the faint hope there was one sane soul among them.
She was proved wrong, of course, and spreading her silvery wings she took off behind them utterly resigned to fact.

Frill was not the only one with hesitant feelings towards the game, most of the others were also questioning the sanity of Camilla's decision. However, although they might not have agreed with her, all of them were loyal enough to give it their best to the end.

From the front of the flock, Camilla's voice drifted backwards to be heard by everyone else. "We'll attack in two groups, I will lead the first with Alistair, Megan, Tanis and Frill. Amatis will lead the second with Mayella, Amaria and Emory. We come from above just before the light and take them by surprise."

Frill was not the only one with hesitant feelings towards the game, most of the others were also questioning the sanity of Camilla's decision. However, although they might not have agreed with her, all of them were loyal enough to give it their best to the end.

From the front of the flock, Camilla's voice drifted backwards to be heard by everyone else. "We'll attack in two groups, I will lead the first with Alistair, Megan, Tanis and Frill. Amatis will lead the second with Mayella, Amaria and Emory. We come from above just before the light and take them by surprise."

Frill's eyes sharpened to slits as she heeded Camilla's order and glided towards her designated group.
First group... Yep, that was how she wanted to go. She swallowed what she had left, glancing at the others just in case.

Frill's eyes sharpened to slits as she heeded Camilla's order and glided towards her designated group.
First group... Yep, that was how she wanted to go. She swallowed what she had left, glancing at the others just in case.

Tanis looked nervous but eerily confident at the same time, her stomach was in knots but she wanted to get it over with. Waiting was worse then the actual fight, she concluded grimly. "I've got your back," she whispered to Frill. "We'll be twice as dangerous together."

Tanis looked nervous but eerily confident at the same time, her stomach was in knots but she wanted to get it over with. Waiting was worse then the actual fight, she concluded grimly. "I've got your back," she whispered to Frill. "We'll be twice as dangerous together."

Frill glanced at her and gave her a sullen grin, "I've got yours."
The dangerous part she wasn't so sure of.

Quote:
Emory gave a slight nod and shifted his position to be closer to his group. He could see that many of the dragons were nervous about the attack, though they were trying their best not to show it. He was worried himself, not particularily nervous, but worried that they hadn't done the necessary planning in order to pull this off. Glancing once at Camilla's glazed expression, he hoped that she was not sending them all into a bloodbath to serve her own personal vendetta. It wasn't fair, but what could he do?

Frill glanced at her and gave her a sullen grin, "I've got yours."
The dangerous part she wasn't so sure of.

Tanis returned the look, then looked away. She took a few deep breathes and focused her mind on the task at hand, this was what she had trained for--and waited for her entire life. The chance to prove herself. I will not fail... she vowed silently.

At the front of the group, Maggie was scouting the area ahead with her accute senses. It allowed them to roughly pinpoint the places where dragons might be, especially groups of two or three. The dawn had not yet come and the air was dark as the Pelendavian warrior ascended above the peak of Mount Mandalla and prepared their attack run.

Tanis returned the look, then looked away. She took a few deep breathes and focused her mind on the task at hand, this was what she had trained for--and waited for her entire life. The chance to prove herself. I will not fail... she vowed silently.

At the front of the group, Maggie was scouting the area ahead with her accute senses. It allowed them to roughly pinpoint the places where dragons might be, especially groups of two or three. The dawn had not yet come and the air was dark as the Pelendavian warrior ascended above the peak of Mount Mandalla and prepared their attack run.
Emory gave a slight nod and shifted his position to be closer to his group. He could see that many of the dragons were nervous about the attack, though they were trying their best not to show it. He was worried himself, not particularily nervous, but worried that they hadn't done the necessary planning in order to pull this off. Glancing once at Camilla's glazed expression, he hoped that she was not sending them all into a bloodbath to serve her own personal vendetta. It wasn't fair, but what could he do?

Frill faced Caronia, she could smell it on the air; rancid and dead.
The starlight no longer illuminated Avalon's green forests but a grey rocky landscape dotted with weedy shrubberies clinging to life.

Name: Volund

Appearance: Volund's scales are a milky grey, his eyes are icy blue and his crooked tail is tipped with a jagged claw. His build is small and stocky, basically a bulldog of dragons.

Personality: He is a grunt, lives to fight and for not much more. He is fairly anti-social, although he does on occasion boast of his feats in combat. Caronia was his perfect match.

City: Caronia

BYC Username:

Can I jump in if you're still accepting?

Name: Aesta
Appearance: Most of her scales are a shimmering shade of autumn leaf orange and brown. Her tail is long and powerful, with a red and fire orange tip. Aesta's wings are mostly a light shade of muddy brown with pale orange tips and lighter skin. Her head is long with well-used fangs and an extravagant crest that she cannot raise or lower. Her feet are an uneven shade of darker brown. Her belly is a very pale shade of golden brown with streaks of orange on the sides. Her eyes are a striking greenish gold. Long scars run down her right side from an old attack she never speaks about. She can breathe fire, but not as well as other dragons and will decide on her claws more than anything else in a fight. In the bright sunlight her scales appear to take on a golden light. She knows this because she will often sit and admire her favorite thing...herself.
Personality: She is practiced in battle but just as vain. Insults can catch her off guard, but she has plenty of her own to back herself up. When she thinks she is not in danger she may sit by a lake or other water source and compliment what she finds the most interesting thing on earth. In other words, she loves herself more than anything else. Aesta has skills behind her shimmering scales, but is often distracted. She does her best to hide her flaws and will often try to back down in a fight. Won't think twice about backstabbing an ally if it means saving her hide.
City: (Pelendava or Caronia) None yet (Will probably join one)
BYC Username: iluvorpingtons

Back
Top Bottom