The Old Folks Home

Snowing here. 3-5 inches expected overnight. Wish we had this back in December around Christmas.

Just got official word from the FCC that my testing has been approved and I have been official upgraded to Amateur Extra!!

1579813876889.png

He Wuuuvs his Momma...

When i had my Greyhound one night I heard him leave my bedroom then come back and Worked himself in a circle... Then back out.... back in circle.... Back out... back in Circle... I peeked at what he was doing and he wa scoming in the room with his ears up and flopped over at the tops... Carrying something that he had to straddle to walk.

He had found my dirty Laundry basket. That was when i realized he had finally considered this his home.... Oh he made such a nice comfy bed out of it all.

Love Grey hounds hope to have another one day.... Such silly Goof balls.

I need to build a nice run area for one... Nice long track around the house and out into the rocks and back.... I could do a quarter of a mile easy.

No cactus here...

deb
You will have so much fun back at your place!

@oldhen2345, Menopause messes with your hypothalamus and can cause cold sensitivity as well as hot flashes. The hypothalamus regulates body temperature.

Have you tried Black Cohosh supplements? We used to keep a bottle of it with us when I worked clinical. All of us ladies in the 'change' would pass that big bottle of pills back and forth between us to survive the hot and cold flashes.

@oldhen2345, Menopause messes with your hypothalamus and can cause cold sensitivity as well as hot flashes. The hypothalamus regulates body temperature.

Have you tried Black Cohosh supplements? We used to keep a bottle of it with us when I worked clinical. All of us ladies in the 'change' would pass that big bottle of pills back and forth between us to survive the hot and cold flashes.
I will check out Black Cohosh- see if it is compatible with my b/p meds and other supplements. Thanks

Thanks guys. I officially passed and was given my proof of passing two weeks ago. The VE (examiners) who is in charge of testing submits the test results to the FCC. Somehow it's more official when you see your upgrade on the FCC website. Now they will send me an official license but once it appears on line, you are in. Both my husband and I are VE's but unfortunately, no we cannot test ourselves, LOL or one another.

@ronott1 used to be that when you wanted to upload a pic to a post, you would click on the 'picture' icon and your already posted pictures would appear that you could choose from or upload a new picture. I clicked on the icon the other day and ....no pictures were on file. Nope, never saved them to media or an album...I know, my bad but where did they go? Can I still retrieve them or were they lost in the update? I still have my own file for my pictures off site and have the pictures but was just wondering where the others went.

Thanks guys. I officially passed and was given my proof of passing two weeks ago. The VE (examiners) who is in charge of testing submits the test results to the FCC. Somehow it's more official when you see your upgrade on the FCC website. Now they will send me an official license but once it appears on line, you are in. Both my husband and I are VE's but unfortunately, no we cannot test ourselves, LOL or one another.

@ronott1 used to be that when you wanted to upload a pic to a post, you would click on the 'picture' icon and your already posted pictures would appear that you could choose from or upload a new picture. I clicked on the icon the other day and ....no pictures were on file. Nope, never saved them to media or an album...I know, my bad but where did they go? Can I still retrieve them or were they lost in the update? I still have my own file for my pictures off site and have the pictures but was just wondering where the others went.

Click on gallery and then your media. The images that were moved over a couple of years ago should be there.

You can upload files with the media button now. Click on drop media here and then there is a browse for files function

Back
Top Bottom