The Old Folks Home

Good Genes?

I hear ya about your knees, Cap. Doc's nurse manager said that the flu patients were starting to thin out. Not nearly as many positives when they test so I appointed for the 16th of next month.

I have two big nodules on the side of the middle finger of my right hand and a new one on the dorsal knuckle on the left. Not knowing if he can inject them or collapse them but I'm willing to let him do something. I dropped 5 pills this morning and when I tried to pick them up, I picked up 4, dropped one, picked up 5, dropped one, picked up one I dropped, dropped another. Just couldn't keep them in the palm of my hand. Very frustrating. Plus I've been getting muscle spasms in my back again so it's time to get get things knocked back in line again. Maybe my knees will stop aching then, also.

I'd like to say getting old isn't fun but heck, I've dealt with this most of my life so it's nothing new.

Good Genes?

I hear ya about your knees, Cap. Doc's nurse manager said that the flu patients were starting to thin out. Not nearly as many positives when they test so I appointed for the 16th of next month.

I have two big nodules on the side of the middle finger of my right hand and a new one on the dorsal knuckle on the left. Not knowing if he can inject them or collapse them but I'm willing to let him do something. I dropped 5 pills this morning and when I tried to pick them up, I picked up 4, dropped one, picked up 5, dropped one, picked up one I dropped, dropped another. Just couldn't keep them in the palm of my hand. Very frustrating. Plus I've been getting muscle spasms in my back again so it's time to get get things knocked back in line again. Maybe my knees will stop aching then, also.

I'd like to say getting old isn't fun but heck, I've dealt with this most of my life so it's nothing new.
I hope the Dr. can help!

Good Genes?

hugs

Welcome Wagon.gif
There is always room on the porch!

According to an NPR thing I heard a while back, the ASPCA was created before any child welfare organizations and someone saw a kid being abused and called the ASPCA because "what is she if not a small animal"

Knock, knock... I've peeked in a 1/2dz times, but haven't officially been by since October. Do you guys still have room on the porch for an old broom?
Of course!

Knock, knock... I've peeked in a 1/2dz times, but haven't officially been by since October. Do you guys still have room on the porch for an old broom?
SCREEECH, SCOOT SCOOT SCOOT. There! That should be enough room, drag up your chair and park your broom next to mine :clap

Back
Top Bottom