The Pita Pinta Asturiana

Yes it will. None of the others have that. I have one more egg that pipped a couple hours ago and one that hasn’t done anything yet. I started with 16 eggs from 2 different flocks. I am unsure if that means different lines. I was happy to have 11 make it to lockdown. There are 5 chicks from one and 4 from the other so far.
As far as I know, there are only the ones from here in California and the ones from GreenFire Farms.

I’m pretty sure Brice has the Greenfire line.
Thank you for confirming. I am waiting on my last chick to hatch. It had a saddled air cell and it is taking a long time to hatch. It has not zipped but I still hear it. I am worried it is malpositioned but I have no experience assisting so I am afraid to do anything. It has an air hole so it can breathe. I’ll see what it looks like in the morning.

Thank you for confirming. I am waiting on my last chick to hatch. It had a saddled air cell and it is taking a long time to hatch. It has not zipped but I still hear it. I am worried it is malpositioned but I have no experience assisting so I am afraid to do anything. It has an air hole so it can breathe. I’ll see what it looks like in the morning.
You may have to help it.

My hatch took 3 days from start to finish. Greenfire Farms eggs

Back
Top Bottom