Thank you! Do you think that one’s on Amazon? Though maybe I should try the two I just got first :lau
Try what you already ordered. They di have it, but its expensive.
Screenshot_20200217-181500_Amazon Shopping.jpg

If you end up getting bad caterpillars, let me know. There's a couple different insect soaps you can make. If you're going to be using a large quantity, it's much cheaper to make it.

Thank you! Will do! Hopefully they aren’t. :fl but usually we do get tons. Though the plants usually survive it but they just get eaten so much. I’ll have to make some if we do. I did find the stuff you mentioned on Amazon but you’re right, it’s expensive. :lau

Try what you already ordered. They di have it, but its expensive.
View attachment 2028965

Yeah, I just found that one. You were right about the price :lau found one for $60 too. I’ll try the stuff I have first and hope it works!! Probably should have tried something a lot sooner. :oops: I did think the webbing was suspicious and suspected something was eating them but didn’t think it’d get so bad!!

Yeah, I just found that one. You were right about the price :lau found one for $60 too. I’ll try the stuff I have first and hope it works!! Probably should have tried something a lot sooner. :oops: I did think the webbing was suspicious and suspected something was eating them but didn’t think it’d get so bad!!
Ehh, it happens. Ya never know what you've got till you've to get rid of it! Mites suck!

Back
Top Bottom