It's summer but it's like 15C so she's not getting away with that excuse. :idunno:lau
The summer's been excellent so far actually. The last 2 years it was intolerably hot and dry, up to 40C (which is insane for a Scandinavian, probably normal for an Australian ;)) , so far this year it's been mostly cloudy and under 20C and I'm loving it!

I think she might be restless and getting bored of sitting. A few more days and you're home free girl!

I had to convert 15c to real degrees, thatā€™s 68 real degrees!

Perfect weather, we have had a terrible summer, way too many days above 95f/35c.

The bright side of those temps is no dux invasions here this year.

It's summer but it's like 15C so she's not getting away with that excuse. :idunno:lau
The summer's been excellent so far actually. The last 2 years it was intolerably hot and dry, up to 40C (which is insane for a Scandinavian, probably normal for an Australian ;)) , so far this year it's been mostly cloudy and under 20C and I'm loving it!

I think she might be restless and getting bored of sitting. A few more days and you're home free girl!
Anything above 37c and I'm done. Hibernating in the freezer, tell me when it's autumn!:gigbut yes thats very typical Australian heat, far too warm for the north. @duluthralphie, anymore bee beards?

Good afternoon Everyone! Hope you all have had a good day!! Look at one of our visitors and he wasnā€™t invited to supper either. Just helped himself!
B3858C23-F6CF-4F98-88E4-D34488508182.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom