Sounds like Nutria. Beaver are fairly rare here and they damed my creek at the property line and gave me water in a big drought year.:clap:plbb
There's a big difference: Nutrias are an invasive species from South America that was introduced into the U.S. to be raised on fur farms. And as it had happened before, some escaped and the ecological disaster started to unfold.
Maybe we should send some Nutria to @duluthralphie's property as they are drilling holes into dams…
Makes me think: Dux and Beavers must be real buddies, as the dux love ponds. ;)

Crocs stay up north luckily
First i thought North?! - And then oh yes, in the southern hemisphere is south like north and north like south… Or up is down and down is up… Geezz! 😣
What i mean is it is getting warmer to the north and colder to the south! Until you run out of south… - I have a headache now! ;)
Do you guys have upside down-maps, like this:
1601775286715.png
And i still can't help but the Americas look like a freakin' DUCK!!! :gig

Last edited:
I had a ducky moment this afternoon: The not so little anymore Fall Ducklings were busy exploring their pasture, i was busy cleaning out their house, when suddenly one of those big metal birds from the National Guard flew straight over our heads. Next thing i noticed were thirteen loudly peeping duck(ling)s running towards me and huddling around my rubber boots! That was so sweet! I sat down with them and they were loudly quaxing me about that dangerous bird in the sky, jumping into my lap! - And pooping on my HillBilly trousers…

First i thought North?! - And then oh yes, in the southern hemisphere is south like north and north like south… Or up is down and down is up… Geezz! 😣
What i mean is it is getting warmer to the north and colder to the south! Until you run out of south… - I have a headache now! ;)
Do you guys have upside down-maps, like this:
And i still can't help but the Americas look like a freakin' DUCK!!! :gig
OMG THEY DO!! Can’t unsee that now lol

Back
Top Bottom