Good afternoon/evening/morning all. Hope you’re all good. Can’t believe it’s December, it seems like yesterday it was July. This year has flown by despite stay at home and all that. I have some brownies in the oven, found a box in the pantry when I was cleaning it out. I usually make them from scratch so my daughter must have bought them and they got lost in the mess.

Good morning folks :frow Good evening Wunda & Kiwi :frow

Patti, I would be thrilled if this cold front were to leave right now...
Personally, I hope your cold front stays there until February 28th. With it sitting there all this nice warm air is trapped up here. I assume we have about the same weather.

Lows of around 18 degrees and highs in the high 30s or low 40s. We have bright sunny days and star filled nights.

This weather is not good for deer hunting (the full moon isn’t helping either). The temps are killing ice fishing completely, as we have no ice and my boat is out away for the winter.

But as far as getting stuff done outside and being easy on the old joints, this is great.

It should warm all ya’llS little hearts to know your suffering is bringing me comfort and warmth.

I am about to leave my deer stand, my stand is more an evening one that day one, and get some work done.

I had a flock of swans go over this morning again. All I can think when I see them is they sure are pretty dux, but they sound terrible. Followed by I wonder if I can hit them on the fly from here and what do they taste like.

Wunda Just so you know, killing a swan is about on par with shooting the President. There is no season and I think they each have their own warden as protection.

The only thing worse would be shooting a grey ( timber) wolf or a moose.

Personally, I hope your cold front stays there until February 28th. With it sitting there all this nice warm air is trapped up here. I assume we have about the same weather.

Lows of around 18 degrees and highs in the high 30s or low 40s. We have bright sunny days and star filled nights.

This weather is not good for deer hunting (the full moon isn’t helping either). The temps are killing ice fishing completely, as we have no ice and my boat is out away for the winter.

But as far as getting stuff done outside and being easy on the old joints, this is great.

It should warm all ya’llS little hearts to know your suffering is bringing me comfort and warmth.

I am about to leave my deer stand, my stand is more an evening one that day one, and get some work done.

I had a flock of swans go over this morning again. All I can think when I see them is they sure are pretty dux, but they sound terrible. Followed by I wonder if I can hit them on the fly from here and what do they taste like.

Wunda Just so you know, killing a swan is about on par with shooting the President. There is no season and I think they each have their own warden as protection.

:frow Good morning Ralphie, have a great day. We'll be sending this back to you as quickly as we can, we can't be responsible for messing up ice fishing :gig

No thank you, we don't want it 🙄 its 19 this morning 😱

Back
Top Bottom