Greetings and good day.

Did not go to work because of a snow storm but still ended up having to drive in it to go rescue my stranded daughter. Thank goodness, THIS time she didn't damage the vehicle (which was MY car). I took the truck and drove slowly in 4WD through a foot of unplowed snow to go get her. In the middle of the night.

It is! I just spent $1140 on a vacate cleaner on old housr and its not to the companies standard 😤. Also still no air con installed, currently 43°c and rising, this is me 🫠
What's a vacate cleaner?
Gosh I hope you get some air soon. 109F that is too hot.

Was she stranded on the side of the road @Canadian Wind ? Good thing you were able to get to her.

Good Morning and Evening Everyone.
Actually halfway through the turn from the main road to the side road. The ringer was off on my phone and I wouldn't have noticed her calling if it wasn't for the flashing light.

I also didn't answer the call because it was from a name and number I didn't know, but did call it back. There was no cell reception where she was (very stupid, in the middle of a village) but one of the residents noticed her/the car and went out to help. It was his phone she was using.

What's a vacate cleaner?
I was confused by that too, but I think it's cleaners that come in after a house has been moved out of (vacated)?

What's a vacate cleaner?
Gosh I hope you get some air soon. 109F that is too hot.
So end of lease/rent over here you have to do a massive clean of the house for next tenants to move in. There are professional cleaning companies that do this as usually the real estate incharge of house or landlord will charge you a cleaning fee if you don't do it. Yes it is too hot especially when you say it in Ferinheit

Back
Top Bottom