You're not worried about plastic maybe being of crap grade so it leaches stuff into the soil?
The plastic doesn't smells at all anymore after being on my porch for a week. And there are micro-plastic particles in the air that we breathe from all these degrading wind-mill blades…

Windmills are metal?
The old style ones for sure are! - I'm talking about the new three bladed windmills, used to create »renewable« energy. Those blades are made from fiber-glass and they erode at the leading edge, just type "leading edge erosion windmill blade" into the search field of your preferred internet search engine and you will see pictures like this:
1685490991543.png

Dust and other, heavier particles, erode the epoxy-resin as well as the glass fibers away at the leading edges of the windmill blades. Ask yourself: Where do these tiny, tiny particles go?

The old style ones for sure are! - I'm talking about the new three bladed windmills, used to create »renewable« energy. Those blades are made from fiber-glass and they erode at the leading edge, just type "leading edge erosion windmill blade" into the search field of your preferred internet search engine and you will see pictures like this:

Dust and other, heavier particles, erode the epoxy-resin as well as the glass fibers away at the leading edges of the windmill blades. Ask yourself: Where do these tiny, tiny particles go?
And all the beautiful raptors who are killed by them. :(

Forgot about wind turbines. All this green energy is great in theory but they haven't thought of the long term effects of building it. Wait till they find outthat the lithium for electric cars is mined out of the ground (yes over here people do not know this)

Back
Top Bottom