https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC529246/#:~:text=Nystatin is a naturally occurring,, Blastomyces, and Aspergillus spp.

this article has info about nystatin being effective to fight aspergillus
i got this nystatin powder for pigeons ( and poultry) to use for my Poppy duck View attachment 3758168i’m trying to figure out the dosage she weight 3.5 lbs
I think i recommended Nystatin to you earlier in this thread. It is the universal »Smash all Fungus« medicine, like Amoxicilin, which is the »Smash all Bacteris« stuff.
I have used small amounts of Nystatin in home cooked Jams, Juices and syrups to prevent mold.

Oh yes, all the ducks that i have hatched in the CCI last summer and have spent their first hours with me a very friendly today. They never forget their Moms and Dads and are friendly towards them. - Except Walgreens Drake! He probably never forgave me that i took him to the nearest pharmacy (Walgreens) to buy a pipette for him... 😂
My female Mule had two brothers that also did not have any caruncles at all. They had to be rehomed as being so large they were too hard on my Hens. The man that got them had been wanting Mules for quite a while I guess. I traded them for two 3 month old Hens, a Khaki Campbell and a beautiful Muscovy with blue eyes.

I just watched little Willow runner duck lay her egg in the pool.
How do you - and the rest of the community - treat those pool-eggs?
In some YT channels people claimed these eggs are unsafe for humon consumption. To which Blanca Duck answers: »Humon i have pooped on my eggs and you just washed that off!«

They were waiting for me to sprinkle magic mealworms on top, then they ate some
That's my trick for the supper-bowl: The yummies go into the bowl first, are then covered by some grains, greens and vitamin-rice on top. So they must dig through the healthy and medicine stuff first. - Except Chaos Duck, she learned how to bowl-drive… 🤷🏻‍♂️

How do you - and the rest of the community - treat those pool-eggs?
In some YT channels people claimed these eggs are unsafe for humon consumption. To which Blanca Duck answers: »Humon i have pooped on my eggs and you just washed that off!«
i picked it up and dried it off and will eat it. BUT that’s because it was only in the cold water for less than a minute . when i dump pools, sometimes i find eggs that were in there for anywhere up to 24 hours,, so those i give to my dog 🐶

I wasn't able to sleep for the whole night: There was Lightning and Thunder at the horizon to the north-west throughout the whole night as that cold front stalled out just about north of us here.
Then shortly after 8am it started to move again and the bad weather came through with a vengeance.
At first the dux were all scared but then they discovered that mother nature presented them with a great opportunity to deepen the mud around the house and started drilling…

I wasn't able to sleep for the whole night: There was Lightning and Thunder at the horizon to the north-west throughout the whole night as that cold front stalled out just about north of us here.
Then shortly after 8am it started to move again and the bad weather came through with a vengeance.
At first the dux were all scared but then they discovered that mother nature presented them with a great opportunity to deepen the mud around the house and started drilling…
Just think how rich you'll be when they strike oil.

Back
Top Bottom