RIGHT!!!!!
I still miss my 2006 Suzuki Forenza that reliably drove me from Houston to Lost Vegas, Dallas, Memphis, New Orleans and back. And finally from Houston all the way up to West Virginia. I would still drive with a manual transmission today if it hadn't been for that damn timing-belt... 😭 - Over 150.000 miles on that mechanical clock.

I still miss my 2006 Suzuki Forenza that reliably drove me from Houston to Lost Vegas, Dallas, Memphis, New Orleans and back. And finally from Houston all the way up to West Virginia. I would still drive with a manual transmission today if it hadn't been for that damn timing-belt... 😭 - Over 150.000 miles on that mechanical clock.
1980 Volare for me. It was my grandfather's so doesn't count as a purchased vehicle. When he died, I inherited it. Loved that tank!

1980 Volare for me. It was my grandfather's so doesn't count as a purchased vehicle. When he died, I inherited it. Loved that tank!
The Dodge Aspen was the first American car i had the joy to be chauffeured with. It was in the late 1970's, one of my uncles loved American cars and had one. I remember the bench seat in the front, first time i was allowed to sit in the front seat between my aunt and uncle… 🤩

So funny, I had one that was a one way car I bought used. It would always get me there but AAA would bring me back, lol. I loved the features of it but got rid of it since AAA only gives you so many tows a year. lol I have a 2007 Chevy Malibu now that I drive that has 258,000 miles on it and is just getting broken in. lol I will drive it until it stops. We took it to Indiana to see a concert last year and then to Kentucky to the Creation Museum with no problems. Best car I have ever owned and bought it used.

Back
Top Bottom