Mornin yall. Chris I have been sickly as well. Hope you are feeling better. It is finally starting to look like fall around here. But just barely
Beautiful pictures, thank you!
I'm feeling a bit better, even more than this morning. I hope you get to feeling better here soon too.

You have a lot of your plate for today Chris. And Hope your feeling better too quackie, my dh has been feeling yucky too but is better today.

All animals doing great along with me. Thank the good Lord. :D
Tis the season for some sneezing I guess. It's nice to hear your animals are doing good.

They seem to bre doing better here. No more losses, but the 2 remaining Welsummer are a bit under weight. Hopefully w/e killed the others has passed on.

Very cool mushroom pics.
You haven't been self medicating with those have you? :lau
That might explain a lot. ;):gig
I'm not currently micro-dosing psilocybin, but have in the past with great results. The science behind it is fascinating, and it's no longer just assuming it works. The proof is out there. There is a great interview that explains what is actually happening to the brain, and provides actuall laboratory study results.

If you'd be interested in watching it, even if it's just ro understand more, I'd be happy to search for it.

Last edited:
No, I just take pictures. I was going to ask if you recognized any though. I just forgot to ask.

In general, I don't know enough about what is consumable and what is not, so I just enjoy looking at them.

Best idea you could have is not eating some of them...

First of October. And last week.
9A81D5D7-1D53-48F5-808F-9C1E189BE3A9.jpeg
DA707771-7B46-4A79-987A-754458C17510.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom