When I fed Flock Raiser it was 9.00 back in 2004 it's over 20.00 a bag here in my county but they don't carry it any longer at our only feed store only Southern states and the non GMO I buy. The NON GMO I use to buy was 19.00 a 50lb bag and I had to drive to the next county to get it.

When I fed Flock Raiser it was 9.00 back in 2004 it's over 20.00 a bag here in my county but they don't carry it any longer at our only feed store only Southern states and the non GMO I buy. The NON GMO I use to buy was 19.00 a 50lb bag and I had to drive to the next county to get it.
That actually stinks. Tractor supply and local feed stores here sell all sorts of feed.

Top of the morning folks!

I think I would have to commit a crime to be able to find 50# of feed for $10. The game bird and all flock run $19 per bag. I stopped buying layer fed and just got a 50# bag of oyster shell. Which, those pesky turkey eat like it's feed... Guess the soup stock will be high in calcium.

:lau
Wow I think I'm just coming to thought that the feed here isn't that expensive... I guess anything to me is expensive, especially since I need to start saving lol, chicken and duck math seriously keep getting to me. Especially since my only show bird died, I am looking into buying a few more.
On the bright side, my guinea hen started laying, small light cream-ish brown egg.

Back
Top Bottom