No, I'd probably been out there trying to heat them up if I'd seen something like that.

We don't have iguanas in this area. Can you imagine if we had wild iguanas here. I'd be a total swamp man trying to get pictures. Giving them names. Building little huts. Lol. I love reptiles.
Do you need permits to own iguanas in Florida? Just curious, as they live in Florida, kind of how it is here, you can't own mallards without papers because they live in the wild here. My friend owned an iguana, they're huge.

57!? That's good weather. I would love to move to a warmer state but I can't even last Virginia so I think I'm staying here lol. Still snowy here with some wind.
The first summer down here can be pretty brutal for most northerners. Heck it's brutal for us regulars too. If I was up in yours or Ralphie's neck of the woods right now, I'd be one sore stiff cranky old man. Might even adopt the term dux!

The first summer down here can be pretty brutal for most northerners. Heck it's brutal for us regulars too. If I was up in yours or Ralphie's neck of the woods right now, I'd be one sore stiff cranky old man. Might even adopt the term dux!
:lau :lau I can go out in 30 degrees without a coat, anything under 25 is freezing. I hate the heat, and love the cold, but not when it's 10 degrees outside with wind and snow.

Do you need permits to own iguanas in Florida? Just curious, as they live in Florida, kind of how it is here, you can't own mallards without papers because they live in the wild here. My friend owned an iguana, they're huge.
No you don't need a permit. But they're not a native species either. You need a permit to own a mallard here too, but the iguanas are actually invasive. The only law even protected under is the anti-cruilty law.

When we first moved up here from Florida we about froze when it got down into the 50's in August in the mornings. But we acclimated pretty quick. And I lived in PA when I was a teenager right not far from Harrisburg and winters there weren't much different than here. I can handle this morning in the 20's but boy those low teens with wind howling are hard to deal with.

Back
Top Bottom