Ollie's diapers where ordered. He's getting one with a camo pattern, and one with Jack from the Nightmare before Christmas (skulls). The lady who runs the shop was great too. She helped me pick a size, and was generally pleasant to talk with. She's got a good sense of humor also. If anyone is looking for diapers, you might want to check her shop out.
https://shoutout.wix.com/so/d5MwCP2BM#/main
Chris can I borrow that link for the diapers? Please.

Hi Trim !
That was a quite interesting introduction! I guess you are doing great! Blessings for you and your family!
Living a near death experience is quite an awakening for sure!
I been keeping chickens for few years but almost new keeping ducks. Out of a blue I find myself saying yes to an adoption proposal of a duckling
but in fact they sent me too babies different in size I guessed because of age and not breed. Didn't know their sexes neither their breed. Now I'm certain that one of them, at least, is female because it started to lay two days ago!View attachment 2004429
Those muscovies are precious!

Hi Trim !
That was a quite interesting introduction! I guess you are doing great! Blessings for you and your family!
Living a near death experience is quite an awakening for sure!
I been keeping chickens for few years but almost new keeping ducks. Out of a blue I find myself saying yes to an adoption proposal of a duckling
but in fact they sent me too babies different in size I guessed because of age and not breed. Didn't know their sexes neither their breed. Now I'm certain that one of them, at least, is female because it started to lay two days ago!View attachment 2004429
Hi there and welcome to the Shack!
That's a great was to get in to keeping ducks. I mean... That's how I got started too. ;) Your Scovies are beautiful. Congrats on the egg too.

Back
Top Bottom