Morning everyone. :frow

Yesterday came home to find my show silkie's body ripped open in it's run. Poor girl. 2 chickens dead in a week, I suggested a hawk since there were no prints in the snow.
Found a poultry auction though, planning on going an seeing if they have any muscovies, not ducklings of course.
Just be cautious and make sure to shower and change clothing (shoes too) after the show but before you interact with your current flock. I've read some horror stores of people bringing home sickness from poultry auctions/shows.

Do you have a specific color your looking for? I reached out to a lady last week locally about bronze Scovie ducklings, 5 days old. She wanted $40 each... for a duckling! At that rate, they just might remain a rare color. :th

Just be cautious and make sure to shower and change clothing (shoes too) after the show but before you interact with your current flock. I've read some horror stores of people bringing home sickness from poultry auctions/shows.

Do you have a specific color your looking for? I reached out to a lady last week locally about bronze Scovie ducklings, 5 days old. She wanted $40 each... for a duckling! At that rate, they just might remain a rare color. :th
Oh I've been to auctions before, I know the precautions, but thank you.
Some lady is selling blue scovies for that cost around my area. I just couldn't believe the price... I had gotten my scovies for $2 so I guess I didn't think full grown scovies were much more.

Oh I've been to auctions before, I know the precautions, but thank you.
Some lady is selling blue scovies for that cost around my area. I just couldn't believe the price... I had gotten my scovies for $2 so I guess I didn't think full grown scovies were much more.
I've never been to any shows or auctions, but would love to. I really want to go to a Serama table top show more than anything. Florida sucks for poultry shows. They are few and far between, and the only organizers I've spoke with seemed very dense.

So somehow a my email has been released upon some chicken website. I have people riding me and asking me how much my chickens are for sale for, although I've not advertised any of them... This is getting annoying. Then people, mainly this lady named Kay, can't even tell me where she got my address from. How many people do you have to write the same question to, to not know where a product you're searching for comes from?!
Screenshot_20200121-064552_Gmail.jpg

Back
Top Bottom