@quackiemama she looks just like Petey from Little Rascals!!! 😍🥰

@Trimurtisan A better response from Bernie would have been "nobody likes you either Hillary" :oops:
Hahahaaha yes she does doesn't she? She is a crazy smart dog with the sweetest disposition ever. Total mama's girl.
She is referred to as Killary in my neck of the woods. The locals here are not a fan.

Since this is the quack shack, and I'm sure everyone here has a thousand times more experience with ducks than I do (considering my experience is zero and all...), what do you guys think of this for a duck house? I was thinking of maybe building something like it (aka having my guy that builds all of our stuff build it) next to our large chicken run. That way the ducks have their own space to muck up, and they can still share the bigger run with the chickens. And of course free range when the hawks are done being jerks.

Looks like a nice coop to me.

Since this is the quack shack, and I'm sure everyone here has a thousand times more experience with ducks than I do (considering my experience is zero and all...), what do you guys think of this for a duck house? I was thinking of maybe building something like it (aka having my guy that builds all of our stuff build it) next to our large chicken run. That way the ducks have their own space to muck up, and they can still share the bigger run with the chickens. And of course free range when the hawks are done being jerks.

I really love the Carolina coops...they look really well made! With a very pretty price tag of course 😉

5C4350F0-704F-4284-8EC0-DC4968571B73.jpeg

I really love the Carolina coops...they look really well made! With a very pretty price tag of course 😉

I love their designs, but I also love a good walk in coop. I watched a 40 minute video on a walkthrough of one of their "completely custom" coop and runs and the guy is explaining everything about the coop, and they are SO well made. But at the same time I can't help but remember that these people paid for a most likely 20-30k coop that holds 6 chickens. Like why?

Back
Top Bottom