1579704304017.png
Just for @duluthralphie

My wife works for a high-end construction company. Most of their jobs are remodeling, some of them are new construction. What are the jobs are working on right now is valued at 2.2 million. They are building a chicken coop for them that is bigger than my house, and cost 90k!
:th
I mean if you have it like that, sure, go for it. I could do a whole lot of things for 90 grand though.

Holy moly! I think you could about buy our mobile home for that price. :lau I guess it's all relative, if you have the money, why not? But yeah... not for me. It looks like that carolina coop is like $2500... and THEN we still have to put it together. And have it shipped here. I told my husband we might as well hire someone locally and have it built on site. Cheaper, and putting the money into our local economy, at least.

By the way, this is the chicken coop/run. There's a little 8x10 roofed section, and then the rest of the 50x50 is just aviary netting. So if I put the duck coop contraption on the right, they could maybe not bother each other at night. I have a few silkies that refuse to roost, so they sleep on the floor of the coop. Kinda don't want the ducks messing with them.

IMG_1304.jpeg

IMG_1305.jpeg

IMG_1815.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom