I'm sorry to hear what a rough time you're going through @Duck_life :hugs
I lost my father to pancreatic cancer when I was 19 and had to cut my teenage years short. My mom was really only focused on him and getting the care he needed so I had to step up and run the house and care for my little sister quite a bit.
Never know how strong you are until you're put to the test though :hugs better days are coming, just hang in there!!

I'm seeing a trend.

20200220_093119.jpg

Good morning folks :frow

I'm alive Ralphie. Bella got his name from Twilight, that vampire show or whatever, niece named him. I did think for sure Bella was a female, she had know signs of being a drake till like 3 months ish ago.

Haven't been talking much or visiting much. Sisters getting sent to a mental hospital (Being transported to another 9 month stay) and wants my parents to "Un-adopt" her.

Mom's aneurysm is being checked after 2 years of not having health insurance, so life is busy right now... also siblings are getting at each other lately so a lot of stress going on between me aving to make sure my mom isn't stressed while she attempts to quite smoking, taking care of the animals, trying to convince father to go to the hospital (He's been horribly sick and refuses to go to a hospital) Ugh, I thought most people didn't grow up till... early 30's?

Right now everything is starting to settle.. today sister sent a horrible letter, though. Mom is getting an apointment, which was good to hear, most likely going to have to go down to Philly, which is where she use to go.

Lucky will be gone within 1-2 days, hoping Bella will brighten up.
:hugs Hang in there Kendra :hugs

Back
Top Bottom